- Bishop, Elliot S., Mostafa, Sami, Pakvasa, Mikhail, Luu, Hue H, Lee, Michael J., Wolf, Jennifer Moriatis, Ameer, Guillermo A., He, Tong-Chuan, Reid, and Russell R.Reid, “3-D bioprinting technologies in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine: Current and future trends”, Science Direct, December 2017, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352304217300673#bib1
- Cui, Dr. Haitao, Nowicki, Margaret, Fisher, Prof. John P., and Zhang, Prof. Lijie Grace, “3D Bioprinting for Organ Regeneration”, NCBI, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313259/#R50
- Charbe, Nitin, McCarron, Paul A., and Tambuwala, Murtaza M, “Three-dimensional bio-printing: A new frontier in oncology research”, NCBI, 10, Feb. 2017, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5309712/
- “Transplant Immunology.” British Society for Immunology, www.immunology.org/policy-and-public-affairs/briefings-and-position-statements/transplant-immunology.
- Dr. Solange Massa, personal communication, January 14, 2019
- Dr. Scott Slimmer, personal communication, January 21, 2019
- “Five Types of Bioinks.” CELLINK, 26 Apr. 2017, cellink.com/five-types-bioinks/.
- Haria, Rushabh. “Kidney Transplant Using 3D Printing Marks a Medical First in Belfast.” 3D Printing Industry, 22 Jan. 2018, 3dprintingindustry.com/news/kidney-transplant-using-3d-printing-marks-medical-first-belfast-127743/.
- “How Organs Are Matched.” Transplant Living, transplantliving.org/before-the-transplant/about-organ-allocation/.
- “Post-Transplant Medications.” Transplant Living, transplantliving.org/after-the-transplant/preventing-rejection/post-transplant-medications/.
- “Immunosuppression.” OpenAnesthesia, www.openanesthesia.org/immunosuppression/.
- “Organ Donation Statistics.” Organ Donor, www.organdonor.gov/statistics-stories/statistics.html.
- “Immunopaedia.” Immunopaedia.org, www.immunopaedia.org.za/immunology/advanced/1-transplantation/.
- Hanaphy, Paul, et al. “The State of the Kenzan Method of Scaffold-Free 3D Bioprinting in 2020.” 3D Printing Industry, 15 May 2020, 3dprintingindustry.com/news/the-state-of-the-kenzan-method-of-scaffold-free-3d-bioprinting-in-2020-171648/.
Check out other related articles on NHSJS